Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some recent savings


OOP was $50 at K-Mart...saved $150

Bi-Lo OOP was $32
So, where have I been? Saving money of course! I have taken pictures but have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post them! I want to share a few pictures....When K-mart doubled several weeks back...I spent $50 and saved $150!!Today, I spent $24 at Bi-Lo (mostly HBA) and saved almost $85!!! Publix was OOP $38 and saved $56. Last week Bi-Lo was $32 and before coupons and bonus card was $102. I am going to load pictures but I have to say a word or two about the coupons and savings! It does take time but it has taken less and less time the longer I have done it! I wish I could tell you how much I have saved total and how much I have spent....it would be an amazing #!!! Today I bought 7 Gillette shaving creams for FREE....4 2 packs of Oil of Olay bar soaps for FREE...it just takes the time to clip and check out the online resources that do the work for you! I love the challenge and my like minded friends and I love to discuss what deals we got and how much we saved!!!!

No comments: