Thursday, March 19, 2009

There are far worse things to be addicted to!!!

After my ECBs back--my oop on this was $2.37!!! You can't buy 1 of thing in the picture for that!!! Not even at Wal-mart....Loving CVS this week! Also got a free sample of a brownie bowl in the mail!

Publix is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!! I spent $39.04 and saved $83.33



I am ADDICTED to these coupons.....My friend sent me a text....a lady in front of her checked out with a grand total of $5...my friend said "GAME ON!!" That is how I feel...I want to do as well as Kasey....no I want to do better but how I will be thrilled to just do as good! She is amazing and I am sooooo thankful God planted this mission on her heart! God is at work in my life and is using people I hardly know to get me where he wants me. Trish and her Reading the Bible Blog....it has put me where God wants us all....in his word and everyday. She encourages me and keeps me accountable on the blog and by email--God is using r...and he knew he would when I briefly met her in Nashville at Maggie's b-day party! Now, he is using Kasey....Those ladies are AMAZING and I am so grateful for the money savings they are sharing! I am now disappointed if my savings are below 50%.....anything less is just not good enough!!! :-) I feel like I am making a great contribution to my home's bottom line by aggressively looking for the best for our money--good stewardship with what God has give us!!! We have so much food and other stockpiles...it falls right in with Dave Ramsey's emergency fund...but with food and toiletries.....

Me...yep me....the one that HATED going to the grocery store...I can't wait for Sunday coupons and Wednesday ads!!! I look forward to the trips to the stores and love all the savings!!! Today I spent $76.07 and I SAVED $162.58 and I have $6 ECB.....so I could say I spent 70 and saved 168!!!!! My kind of week....these are the pics of what I bought today!!!!

One last comment...our kids watch and do everything we do....think I am wrong...listen to them--sometimes it is embarrassing to hear my words come back out of a 4 or 6 year old....God uses everyone to teach us things! My girls love to help cut out coupons and look for them all the time! They cut out there own coupons from Sonic....they are too funny...and mirroring me...this is one I can say I am proud of!he

No comments: