Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walgreens quick trip


So tonight I hit Walgreen's....What I bought:
3 Johnson & Johnson flosses--FREE
32 oz. Formula 409....$1.50
Revlon emery boards--FREE
2 boxes of Fiber one bars--1.39 each
2 boxes of Chex Mix trail bars--
2 bags of chex mix--$1.00
1 Fiber one poptarts
Total OOP $11.86 TOTAL SAVINGS $26.49....I had a RR to use but it wouldn't let me b/c I had used so many coupons....I am wondering if I had used it first or if I had thrown in one more item, if I could have used it???? I will ask that at my coupon class tomorrow! The manager said he thought it was because I had as many Qs as items...it said my purchase was less than the RR.....it is for $3.50...clearly it wasn't less! If I had been able to use it my OOP would have been $8.36 and savings would have been $29.99...oh well...I can use it another day!

Side note...I was told at Target tonight they will no longer allow you to stack coupons.....

No comments: