Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More deals!



This money saving thing is addictive!!! It is like a game to see how much I can save! I love games and I LOVE to win!!! I went back to Bi-Lo tonight to grab a few more deals and I revisited all 3 drug stores for a few more deals!!!

I want to post my before and after prices....I KNOW they will get better the more I do this.....and I love it because I am contributing to our household bottom line!!! My Bi-Lo total was $43.92 and after my savings it was $14.12!!!!! I am going to group the 3 drug stores together: the before was $50.47 and after was $15.40!!!

Thomas told me last night that I had the toothpaste deals down, so let's move on to another deal! :-) So now we have toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant! I am also building up my stock in the pantry!!!!

I will post pictures later.....off in search of more deals!!!

By the way, the lovely ladies that did the coupon class I went to have a blog now.....check them out......and if you can--go to one of their classes!!!!
http://time2save.blogspot.com/

No comments: