Monday, February 16, 2009

CVS and more



Clearly I have been MIA from here! Life is so busy BUT I have to tell you about the coupon class I went to!!!!!! These ladies are AMAZING!!!!! Cutting grocery bill from $150 to $30-40 per WEEK!!!! They gave us handouts and a great overview BUT there is so much to learn and the only way to do it is just get out there!!! So, last week I bought 3 papers and jumped in with my clipping! Clip them all because you just don't know what the deals might be on.....
In the picture on the left:
2 Bounty Basic paper towels
1 colgate total toothpaste
1 Finesse shampoo/conditioner
2 Crest kids toothpaste
Revlon foundation
Revlon mascara
Revlon eyeshadow
Revlon lip creme
box of Band-aids
Garnier hair product
4 cans of Purina One dog food (only 3 pictured--Zoey couldn't wait)
Contact lens solution
Grand Total would have been $64.28 (these deals were at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS and Rite Aid)
My total was $9.97 for everything!!!!!

The picture on the right was from tonight at CVS.....
3 Crest toothpastes
1 Colgate Total
1 snickers egg
Total: $0.53.....and that is because she made me buy one thing to get my total over my ECB....so I bought the egg.....my total had been -$0.02!!!!

SWWWEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!

I am no pro but I am so excited to do this!! I ran into Casey--the coupon class lady tonight and they have started a business.....the basic class is free and then if you are interested in the advanced savings class and drugstore class....I think it will be $50 for the 2.....and it woould so be worth it!! She went to Publix today--left with 30 bags of groeceries--bill before coupons $104...final was $2.11....she is GREAT!!!!


Last week I bought almost everything with a coupon and saved--it is baby steps though--I didn't get my bill to where they are but it will take time...so no frustration! I took a picture of some of my deals.....in a few weeks or months I may laugh that I thought these were deals because of the REAL deals I will be getting......

No comments: