Thursday, September 18, 2008

DAVE RAMSEY ROCKS!!!

Okay, Okay...so it was July when I thought I was back on track.....and it is now September! I just have to say Dave Ramsey ROCKS!!!!! We are taking Financial Peace University (FPU) right now....and WOW!!!!! We are good with money but we want to be great--and DEBT-FREE!!!! I have several things that have really hit me--common sense but not in practice. I want to share several of the things but will have to do it a bit later!! If you have the chance to take FPU....DO IT!!!! We bought The total money makeover--awesome stuff but I had not implemented it. The FPU class makes you accountable--you have homework--so it has to be done!!! We had all written down our consumer debt total...everything but the house payment--and I was AMAZED at the debt our class has.....I just can not say enough about Dave Ramsey....God has given him a gift--not only is he great with money--using common sense things but he is so fun to listen to!!!! We were laughing our heads off--in a financial class--I look forward to the videos each week--and leave even more motivated!!! That is the difference in the book and doing the class along with it--the support group of like minded people is great!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you at the picnic today.
Yes, I agree, Dave Ramsey does rock!
We really enjoyed him too!