Monday, July 14, 2008

I am back and getting on track!!!

I feel like I have been on a hiatus from saving, coupons and good deals!! I have to get back in gear--who doesn't love to save?! I want to get our budget done--and stick to it--I have MS Money....so what am I waiting for? I need to be more diligent at checking PPP....signed on last night....opportunity waiting...I missed a couple today....it is easy, easy, easy.....not going to get rich quick but I have $35 deposited in my account and more pending post approval....too easy....and I enjoy it!!! Check out payperpost.com and start making money!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PPP is so easy, but I don't have much deposited anymore (thanks to buying homeschool books!) and have only $31 coming in the next 30 days! I have missed SOOOO many opps!