Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pay Per Post...so excited!!!

I have joined the world of pay per post! I am so excited as this is a great way to express my opinions--I love doing that--and finding new exciting deals!! The best thing is I can do this from my house--in my pjs--and make a little extra money! I learned about pay per post from an on-line friend and she is doing great with it--check out her blog, All Things Frugal on blogger to see how she is spending her money and how much she has made!!! I was inspired by her because, as I said, I love to write and who doesn't love to make extra money!?! I am hoping PayPerPost is the way to do it!!!

I would love to use the extra money to pay off our house even faster....or it could go to a car payment....or groceries...or gas....come on who couldn't use extra money for gas! I am just so excited to feel like I can be at home with my kids and still contribute some financial help!

I would encourage any of you out there in blog land to check out pay per post for fun things to write about and make a little money...I am ready to get started!!! You are free to pick and choose topics that interest you--I will do a monthly update on how much I have earned while having fun with this new venture!





http://payperpost.com/bloggers/ethics.html








No comments: