Wednesday, April 30, 2008

money, money, money

Everyone needs it....everyone wants to save more of it, everyone wants to make more of it....some people have easy ways of making it....lots have an easy time spending it.....as for me I am hoping to make some and pay off our house and car quicker....check out payperpost.com--there is a link to the left....it is quick and easy and FUN and you make a little extra money!

I have looked at different ways to make just a little extra money at home--they all promise $10,000 a week...come on--who believes that....this doesn't promise that and if it did I wouldn't be here! Being home with my kids is the most important thing to me...so I am so excited to be able to contribute financially--even just a little helps. I am working on saving us money through coupons, we are pretty decent shoppers for clothes--yep...you will see my kids and myself repeat clothes...especially if you see us on a regular basis....they will wear their clothes out because they WEAR them.....we don't spend $30K or $40k or more on cars--we don't buy new cars--the goal is to pay it off in 18 months or less--if we can't so that--we don't buy it--simple.....we don't carry balances on our credit cards....and if we can't afford it, we wait until we can--it makes it much sweeter having to wait to buy something until you can afford it, you appreciate it so much more--so we are doing pretty good in terms of getting debt free....this extra money will help and I am happy to be able to help!

No comments: