Tuesday, April 15, 2008

thoughts.....

There are just a couple of things I wanted to share about the weekend.
1. Parked at a local grocery store...Thomas ran in to get something....his door was unlocked but the rest were locked. I am always on the look out for people--OK--I know I am a bit paranoid but I want to stay safe! So, I glance at the little man coming out of the store headed in our direction--65-70 white hair cute grandpa.....nothing to worry about...people around and he looked harmless (yes, I know you can't go on looks)....so he reaches for the door, glances in the back and realizes it isn't his car because there are kids....but he saw me looking so he came back and opened the door and said, "I am sorry, I am old and drunk!" He was kidding and it was too funny--his wife was laughing her head off--they were parked 2 spots over!

2. We take for granted the no smoking in restaurants here!! We were out of state and in a BK--the little cheap ashtrays on the table and people smoking!!! Ugh!!! We couldn't get out fast enough!!!

I guess that is all I will share for now...gotta run!!

No comments: