Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Aldi....

I was told about Aldi the other day...and then read about it in the money savings book. Well, my plan was to go there yesterday but we didn't make it because I had a sick baby! I have heard that you can easily save $30-40 on what you would normally buy. You pay a quarter for a cart but your get it back when you are done shopping. I think you pay .10 a bag but think you can bring your own bags......if you have been please share you experiences and opinions!!

http://www.aldifoods.com/index_ENU_HTML.htm

2 comments:

Mamosa said...

Hey, I shop at Aldi, usually for the basics and then I go to Publix in East Brainerd for the items that HAVE to be name brand. I cook a lot from scratch , so Aldi is a huge money saver! Good to meet you at the High School Musical!

Anonymous said...

I headed back to my favorite Aldi's last week. I love the prices on the fresh produce!